ADVANCED BUSINESS TOOLS
RICH MEDIA / MULTIMEDIA
Recurring Membership Settings
One Page Checkout
Full shipping integration
Advanced Custom Shipping Options
Real-Time Shipping with FedEx and UPS
Hide Price on Application
Minimum Quantity per Order
Product Detail Layout Styles
Product List Styles
Featured Products Display
Set Image Sizes Automatically
Set number of Best Sellers
Set number of Featured Products
Multi Product Update
Gift Certificate Management
Email a Friend
Multiple Sales/Customer Reports
Google Analytics Enabled
Paypal Button Widget
Accept all Major Credit Cards
Multiple Currency Options
News and Announcements
Social Media Bar/Buttons
Custom SSL Certificate
INFORMATION / REFERENCE
NEWS / PRESS RELEASE POSTINGS
EXTERNAL SITE ADDITIONS
SITE DESIGN & LAYOUT
CONTENT EDITING TOOLS
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
CUSTOM DESIGN TOOLS
This section is where you manage all the orders from your store.
There are several actions you can do to interact with orders:
• View / Edit / Print or Cancel / Delete orders.
• Mark orders as processed. Please note - this just changes the order status in your Shopping Cart Admin. Marking an order as processed will not affect the actual Credit Card Payment, this is just for your own records.
• Add, edit, or remove products from this order. Once items in an order are updated, the system will automatically calculate new subtotal, discount, tax, and shipping cost.
• Send tracking messages to customers.
• Add your notes to any orders.
• Create an Invoice or Packing Slip.
The last line of the order list table is the sum of order amounts for the specified criteria by "filter by"
Editing an order - please note - if you add an order item this will NOT charge the Credit Card that your customer used to place the order. This will just add the item to the order in your Shopping Cart. You will still need to run the Credit Card using your Merchant Processor
You can also post the shipping tracking number for your customers to click on when they view their order status / history on your website. To do this:
- Choose the tracking method (Fedex, UPS or other)
- Enter the tracking number in the field provided - Click Update
- This link will show in your customer’s order history and will allow them to view Real-time shipping status. Please note - a customer would need to register in order to login to view their shipping details. To view help on how to adjust your checkout settings, please click here
You can also choose to send a customer a manual email with their shipping tracking details.To do this, click "View Order Tracking" in the top right hand corner
Select "Send a Message to Customer" from Select Task
Enter the Sender Name, Sender Email and the content you would like to send to the customer. Please note - you can send any order message to the customer.
Website Builder Help